Harbingers of Chaos ver. 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harbingers of Chaos ver. 2

Randomly Random

3 posters

RUNESCAPE

Winston
    Winston

RUNESCAPE - Page 2 Empty Re: RUNESCAPE

Post by Winston Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm

ya...runescape can be fun....but only if like you only went on with friends and only did stuff with friends and actually shared stuff. Every game I've played, it always came down to oh ima sit here and kill stuff while you are mining or whatever, and make us get too different. If we were all to start together and only play together id be willing to play runescape agian, provided at least 3 people and everyone upheld that. otherwise its like WoW, we try to do stuff together, but nothing ever happens.
    Zorz
    Zorz

Post by Zorz Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 am

Yeah, I admit, the free version doesn't have a whole lot of things to do with friends (Mostly Pking together and skilling together) but they have added some things like Clan Chat (channel made by someone who can give moderating abilities to whoever so they can kick people out or whatnot) and group loot (tries to evenly distribute loot from monsters in multi-combat zones), and they've added the duel-arena, and this weird minigame that's kinda 1 vs 1 for the most part. They did add clan-wars, which is a team vs team 'safe' minigame which is pretty neat too.

But ultimately, the coolest things to do with friends on Runescape would be on the member's versions (way more minigames, skills, and actual boss monsters that require multiple people to kill!) which is kind of a bummer.

And while it would be neat to make new characters and play through again, it is waaayy too tempting to stick to my main (1750+ total level, 111 combat!) 'cause I haven't even gotten to 99 in anything yet.
    Zorz
    Zorz

Post by Zorz Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 am

Woo, membership!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 am